Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rbane

Default Excel spreadsheet

I'm having a problem making a macro perform the way I want.
Would anyone please help me solve my problem? I'll discribe my problem in
detail if you respond.
Thank you in advance.
--
rbane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rbane

Here is my situation:

My spreadsheet has one row per day. I add an additional row every day.
The values in each cell of the rows is the product of two other cells (call
them 1A and 1B) that are located elsewhere on the spreadsheet.
Each day I change the value of 1A and that causes the values in the cells
in the rows to change accordingly.
Each day before I change 1A however, I special paste all of the rows so that
they do not change.
I have set up a macro to do all that and that is working fine. However, I
would like the macro to also automatically add another row for todays date so
all I have to do is enter the value of 1A and the new row will reflect todays
values.
I hope that is clear and I really appreciate anyones help.

--
rbane