Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hotline SME

Default Input missing

Weekly my team makes updates to an excel spreadsheet that is located on a
shared drive. Nine people make updates all week for me to do reports on
Friday. I retrieve the updates on Friday mornings. However, everyone's
updates to the spreadsheet are saved except one person.

Conundrum: The one person's input is visible on the spreadsheet Tuesday
through Thursday, but not on the spreadsheet on Friday morning.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

There is an AutoUpdateChanges in options, Saves every x seconds, set by the
user. I suggest you use it.