Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Catherine

Default Automatic Gray

How do I gray a cell automatically if another cell has X value?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

With Cell A1 Active, at the menu, select Format, Conditional Formatting...
and select FormulaIs (from drop-down box) enter into text box =B1=123
select pattern Tab3 Grey
OK out

Enter in Cell B1 123
Enter in Cell B1 0

HTH

How do I gray a cell automatically if another cell has X value?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bigwheel

Conditional Formatting