Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kkw

Default over, then down feature under page order in Excel

I have a lengthy, but somewhat narrow, spreadsheet which I would like to
print side-by-side, and then down (so I won't use as much paper). I see the
Over, then down feature under page setup, but it does not seem to do
anything. Does anyone know how to use that feature?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the columns.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

Personally, I'd copy into MSWord (maybe hitting NotePad if MSWord slows down
when I paste).
Then use MSWord's Format|Column to make life easy.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JBarr

Dave,

If the Logo is to be a Header, you can always just paste it in the
Header (View -- Header/Footer). Highlighting all the needed
worksheets, by clicking on the first and holding CTRL and clicking on
the others, then pasting the logo where you need it will also paste it
on all the pages. **Make sure you unhighlight all your worksheets
afterwards, or whatever changes you make on one worksheet will apear on
all the others.**

Jan