Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Heavey

Default Form Drop Down

I added a drop down control to my sheet1 from the forms menu.
I want the data which will show up in this control to be from a range name
of "Products" from the "Data" sheet. If I place "Data!Products" into the
"Input Range" on the Control Tab of the Format Control dialog box, the system
changes this to my file name!Products.
Do I not have the proper format for specifying the range?

Can I reference this control in my VBA Code...I see no name that I can use
for the object name....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pinmaster

You do not need to specify the sheet when dealing with named ranges, if
"products" is the name of the range then type:
=products

HTH
JG