Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mully

Default Searching Columns

Hi All

Is there a macro or routine that will search a list of code numbers in
column "A" of Sheet1 then search 10 other sheets for the Codes and add
information from Columns "B" & "C" on Sheet1 to the first empty column that
it finds the correct code from Sheet1. Sheet 10 also has a list of the codes
and I need to exclude the search and inserting information on to Sheet10.

Thanks

Mully
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Mully, I'm afraid that the only thing multi-posting does, especially on the
same day, is to **** off the very people your asking for help.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"mully" wrote:

Hi All

Is there a macro or routine that will search a list of code numbers in
column "A" of Sheet1 then search 10 other sheets for the Codes and add
information from Columns "B" & "C" on Sheet1 to the first empty column that
it finds the correct code from Sheet1. Sheet 10 also has a list of the codes
and I need to exclude the search and inserting information on to Sheet10.

Thanks

Mully

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mully

Sir

A genuine mistake was made -- I had no intention of repeating myself -- and
always remember -- A man that never made a mistake, never made anything.
Obviously your intelligence by answering queries suggests it is far superior
to mine otherwise I wouldn't be asking. However your choice of language begs
the question -- were you really dragged up in the gutters of life -- your
parents would and should be ashamed.

Bye