Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Red1014

Default Removing zero values from a spreadsheet.

I have already gone to tools and options and hidden all zero values, but I
still have about six cells that have formulas in that are showing the zeros.
Are there any other things that can be done to hide these few zeros that
insist on hanging on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Check the formulas..........might be replace the conditional 0 results with ""

For example,
change this =IF(A1=B1,"yes",0)
to this =IF(A1=B1,"yes","")

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Red1014" wrote:

I have already gone to tools and options and hidden all zero values, but I
still have about six cells that have formulas in that are showing the zeros.
Are there any other things that can be done to hide these few zeros that
insist on hanging on?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
blueju

Apologies if this appears twice, I posted it once and it didn't appear

Are the formulae creating small decimal values e.g. 0.23 and then being
formatted to zero decimal places, switching off the display of zero
values will not hide these as they are not strictly zero, just
displayed as zero.

blueju

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
blueju

Red1014 wrote:
I have already gone to tools and options and hidden all zero values, but I
still have about six cells that have formulas in that are showing the zeros.
Are there any other things that can be done to hide these few zeros that
insist on hanging on?

Are the results of the formulae generating decimals e.g. 0.23 and then
being formatted to show no decimal places (this would appear in your
sheet as a zero), excel will still show these values as they are not
actually zero.