Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ATC

Default Easy question? Page numbers

Hello folks, this should be easy...how do I print sequential page
numbers when I print an entire workbook. In other words, if sheet1 ends
at page 3, I want the first page of sheet2 to print as page 4 and
continuing sequentially through the rest of the worksheets. How do I do
this? This has to be easy. I feel stupid for asking, but I can't figure
it out.

Thanks in advance!

--
ATC
ATC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24747

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Add a footer to each sheet, with the page number in the footer.
Select all the sheets that you want to print, and click the Print
Preview button.
The pages should be numbered sequentially.
If the page numbering looks okay, click the Print button.

ATC wrote:
Hello folks, this should be easy...how do I print sequential page
numbers when I print an entire workbook. In other words, if sheet1 ends
at page 3, I want the first page of sheet2 to print as page 4 and
continuing sequentially through the rest of the worksheets. How do I do
this? This has to be easy. I feel stupid for asking, but I can't figure
it out.

Thanks in advance!

--
Debra Dalgleish