Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mrs. S

Default Would like file name to appear on all documents as a default.

I would like to set up a default where all Excel documents automatically show
the file name when printed. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Add this code to the ThisWorbook code module

Dim WithEvents AppClass As Application

Private Sub Appclass_WorkbookBeforePrint(ByVal Wb As Workbook, Cancel As
Boolean)
With Wb.ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftFooter = Wb.FullName
End With