Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Noemi

Default add row to Print Area

Hi
Is there a code which can add extra cells to the Print Area.

I currently have a spreadsheet which has a set print area.

When a button is pressed information is entered onto the bottom of the sheet
after the set Pritn Area.

Is there a way when information is added under the set print area that we
can include the row (applicable cells) into the print area as well.

All we need is to have the print area moved down one row but not change the
column.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Noemi