Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Oops

Default Out of control scroll lock??

I am guessing that somehow a function has been enabled which after clicking
on any cell within the excel worksheet highlights all cells the cursor
touches in range, it also disables all other functions, for example menus and
results in me having to ctr alt del to escape the problem.

Have tried the F8 key, esc key, right clicking, holding the shift and ctrl
keys while clicking on the cells.... running out of ideas. Have seen this
function before but cannot remember how to operate it.

Any suggestions would be fabulous!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Only two reasons this occurs, and you can't seem to stop the first reason,
so perhaps it's the second:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_excel.ht m

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy