Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sally

Default Comparing lists with misspellings

I've searched for hours for a solution to my problem. This page accurately
asks my question and provides answers, too. I just don't understand how to
try the answer. Can someone please tell me how to do the same thing in Excel
with no VBA or maybe provide me with a step-by-step to get one of these
answers to work? I'd really need very basic help like "Click Tools. Click
Macro. ....."

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
N10

Hi Sally

What is your problem ? its not clear from your post

Best N10
"Sally" wrote in message
I've searched for hours for a solution to my problem. This page accurately
asks my question and provides answers, too. I just don't understand how to
try the answer. Can someone please tell me how to do the same thing in
Excel
with no VBA or maybe provide me with a step-by-step to get one of these
answers to work? I'd really need very basic help like "Click Tools. Click
Macro. ....."

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sally

Maybe it would help if I include the link to the web page I referred to.
Sorry. http://www.mrexcel.com/pc07.shtml
This page states the problem exactly. It even lists solutions. I just need a
nudge to know where to type this fix so the VBA will work. I've read a
couple pages about how to do a macro but I think I'm lost.

Thanks for any help