-   -   Comparing lists with misspellings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67672-comparing-lists-misspellings.html)

Sally

Comparing lists with misspellings

I've searched for hours for a solution to my problem. This page accurately
asks my question and provides answers, too. I just don't understand how to
try the answer. Can someone please tell me how to do the same thing in Excel
with no VBA or maybe provide me with a step-by-step to get one of these
answers to work? I'd really need very basic help like "Click Tools. Click
Macro. ....."

Thanks

N10

Comparing lists with misspellings

Hi Sally

What is your problem ? its not clear from your post

Best N10
"Sally" wrote in message
I've searched for hours for a solution to my problem. This page accurately
asks my question and provides answers, too. I just don't understand how to
try the answer. Can someone please tell me how to do the same thing in
Excel
with no VBA or maybe provide me with a step-by-step to get one of these
answers to work? I'd really need very basic help like "Click Tools. Click
Macro. ....."

Thanks

Sally

Comparing lists with misspellings

Maybe it would help if I include the link to the web page I referred to.
Sorry. http://www.mrexcel.com/pc07.shtml
This page states the problem exactly. It even lists solutions. I just need a
nudge to know where to type this fix so the VBA will work. I've read a
couple pages about how to do a macro but I think I'm lost.

Thanks for any help