Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
theweazel

Default Changing the top bar of excel?? Eg. from A to Date, B to cost etc

I there a way of changing the top and side bar of excel? So instead of going
A, B, C, D, E etc to something of my choice?? And also making these float
down the page when I scroll down the page so they are always in view?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

You can't change the rows or columns. The usual way around this it to add
your own underneath/alongside the existing ones. Then go to
Tools/Option/View/ and uncheck 'Row and column headers'.
To keep these visible as you scroll, select cell B2 and go to Window/Freeze
Panes.

Hope this helps.
Andy.