Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Need help with sumif

Default Maybe this will help a lot of beginners like myself

I think it will help if I could attach the file so I could explain my
question better

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard Kittle

See item number 9 at this site, Hints and Tips for new posters.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

"Need help with sumif" wrote
in message ...
I think it will help if I could attach the file so I could explain my
question better

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

You have a lot to learn about newsgroups. There are many
reasons why the newsgroups are text only (no HTML, no graphics).

1) Avoid viruses
2) Make sure others can find and use the responses previously posted,
using Google Groups search
Even if you do a web search you are searching on words.
3) Not fill up servers around the world and our personal hard drives.
with 30KB to 5MB files when 3KB would work fine with words.
4) Make sure that the question is properly described in words

Until we got Microsoft to turn off attachments the discussions.microsoft.com
were a constant source of annoyance -- actually all web based submissions
to newsgroups are still an annoyance but for other reasons.

---
HTH,