Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Di Blackborough

Default Hidden spreadsheet

I have a sapreadsheet on a networked drive shared by only 2 people.
Suddenly, although spreadsheet is clearly open (print preview as normal), I
am unable to see any of the info in the rows and columns - I am simply
getting a blue screen. I cannot move around it either. The other person who
uses it has no trouble with it. The only protection is a password on
opening. Nothing is locked or hidden.

Has anyone out there got any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Skeep

Can you see other spreadsheets fine?

If your other associate has it open when your trying to look at it, is
the workbook still set up for sharing?

Just some ideas?

--
Skeep
Skeep's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30822

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Di Blackborough

Yes, can see other spreadsheets in the same folder with no problem. Can both
open at the same time although second to open will be Read Only. Have since
found that we can open successfully on a third PC so it must be something on
my PC!! Am getting IT consultant to look into it but so frustrating!!!!