Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
reggie26t

Default add one cell with no equals operator

How do you add two numbers in a cell without typing the equals operator
first? I have a spreadsheet that allows me to add two numbers without typing
the equals operator first. I cannot replicate it on the new spreadsheet. I
know it works. I just can't get mine to do it
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:30:02 -0800, reggie26t
wrote:

How do you add two numbers in a cell without typing the equals operator
first? I have a spreadsheet that allows me to add two numbers without typing
the equals operator first. I cannot replicate it on the new spreadsheet. I
know it works. I just can't get mine to do it

Select

Tools/Options/Transition Transition Formula Entry

It's a Lotus thing.

--ron