Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JAtz_DA_WAY

Default Making 2 similar fileds in form mirrir of each other.

Is there a way to make two fields in form (may be option buttons or text
box fields) to be mirror of each other without doing any coding.

For eg:

There are text boxes: T1 & T2
Both of them are empty initially.
Now I change the value of T1 to "Jatz". Then T2 should get updated to
"Jatz".

No I add "kals" to T2 so that the value of T2 becomes "Jatz Kals". Now
at this point the value of T1 should also become "Jatz Kals"

I am looking for an easier way so that T1 & T2 should always have the
same value without doing any coding.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jatz Kals

--
JAtz_DA_WAY
JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26684

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

These are two textboxes on a userform?

If yes, then assign the same cell to the .controlsource for each textbox.

JAtz_DA_WAY wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JAtz_DA_WAY

Thanks Dave for replying so fast.

BUT, i am sorry .... its not a userform..

I am using these contols in the Word file. The text box & all other
controls do not have .controlsource feature.

thanks in advance

Regards,

Jatz

--
JAtz_DA_WAY
JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26684
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=504120

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

MSWord?

I bet you'll get better results in one of the MSWord newsgroups.