Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jfox

Default Copy/Paste

How do I prevent the Copy/Cut function from going away after a few seconds.
I recently received a new computer. My new version of Excel 2003 is set such
that copy or paste functionality disappears after a few seconds.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick B

I haven't seen this bofore (using 2003 as well). If you click around it will
disappear, but I am not aware of any time limit. Do you have any add-ins
(Tools-AddIns) that might be doing something? Can you replicate in all of
your files. If you copy acell and do not do anything, just wait, do you see
the copy selection disappear? How long does it take?