Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jbf

Default can't format rows to autofit

I am new to excel, I understand how to autofit and wrap text, however, the
autofit will not work on one of my worksheets. I can only autofit one row on
the whole sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sweet_dreams

in fact i don't understand what you mean. Can you explain what You
would like to do and what excatly is Your question.

regards,
sweet_dreams

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Do you have merged cells on this sheet?

You can resize manually or via Macro. Jim Rech has written
code for this.

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...%40tkmsftngp05

Also revised code for special cases.

http://snipurl.com/dfsm

The best cure is DON"T USE MERGED CELLS. They cause no end of problems with
copying, pasting, sorting, filtering.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:36:22 -0800, jbf wrote:

I am new to excel, I understand how to autofit and wrap text, however, the
autofit will not work on one of my worksheets. I can only autofit one row on
the whole sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP