Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JJA

Default Simple Excel report

I need to a simple report out of excel to basically show one row of data on
one page. For example; I'm looking at 50 cars (rows) with 20 criteris
(columns) and I want to print one page per car (row). Any ideas would be
helpful. Already downloaded Report Manager and took a look at pivot tablel;
but they dont seem to help.

Thanks, JJA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You could use a macro that hides the all the rows and then prints that row.
Then it goes to the next row and does the same.

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()

Dim FirstRow As Long
Dim LastRow As Long
Dim iRow As Long

With Worksheets("sheet1")
FirstRow = 2
For iRow = FirstRow To LastRow
'hide all the rows
.Rows.Hidden = True
'do you need the header row printed?
.Rows(1).Hidden = False
.Rows(iRow).Hidden = False
.PrintOut Preview:=True
Next iRow
'unhide all the rows
.Rows.Hidden = False
End With

End Sub

I used column A to determine the number of rows to print. And I printed both
row 1 (always) and each row.

Just delete that .rows(1).hidden line if you don't want the headers.

--

Dave Peterson