Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kappa

Default Problem adding time

Hello

I have a column with cell format set to time (13:00), but when I tried
to add to get the total number of hours:mins, it gave me wrong sum. I
dont know what is the problem. The target cell's format is also set to
time(13:00).

Thanks

Kappa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Format Custom as [h]:mm

Or provide more details, like the input values, your formula and the result
you got

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten