Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John N

Default How do I sort a list that is on two sheets?

I have a list of multiple columns that is on two sheets in an Excel 2002
document. How can I sort the data on both sheets so the data is all in order?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

John

You cannot sort two sheets simultaneously.

Not knowing what your lists look like, it is hard to make a suggestion.

Perhaps copy/paste the list from sheet2 over to sheet1 in columns to the right
of existing data.

Then select all columns of data and sort.

More detail on the lists from you will garner a better response from all.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP