Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smickParisTX

Default one year calender

I want to setup a spreadsheet for a year that I can post information into
weekly. I want the dates setup weekly in a vertical format. I cannot get
it
to work using the instructions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Hi smickParisTX. Assuming you use Monday as the first day of the week, in A2
type 1/2/06. In A3 type 1/9/06. Select both cells A2 and A3 and point the
cursor at the little black box on the lower right corner of the selection.
When the cursor turns into a black cross, click and hold with the left button
and pull down. It will populate the cells in column as far as you go in
weekly increments. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"smickParisTX" wrote:

I want to setup a spreadsheet for a year that I can post information into
weekly. I want the dates setup weekly in a vertical format. I cannot get
it
to work using the instructions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael