Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Native

Default data validation list selected from a range

Hello:

Have searched for this but figure either I'm calling this the wrong
thing or is a limitation.

I have a range of cells I would like the data validation to choose
from. For example:

1 4 9 12
56 3 24 1
8 18 49 3

I'd like all of these #'s to be in my list to select from; however, all
I can get the list to accept is just one column.

Any advice?