Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cassy01

Default Remove Formula Bar / Toolbars etc

Can anybosy please tell me how to remove all the users toolbars and
formulae bars when the workbook is opened and then put them all back
when the workbook is closed?

Many Thank
Benn

--
cassy01
cassy01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=780

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Option Explicit

Private mFormulaBar

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim oCB As CommandBar

'Remove commandbars
For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
oCB.Enabled = False
Next

'RemoveFormulaBar
mFormulaBar = Application.DisplayFormulaBar
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False

Dim oCB As CommandBar

'Restore commandbars
For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
oCB.Enabled = True
Next

'RestoreFormulaBar
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = mFormulaBar
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"cassy01" wrote in
message ...

Can anybosy please tell me how to remove all the users toolbars and
formulae bars when the workbook is opened and then put them all back
when the workbook is closed?

Many Thank
Benn

--
cassy01
cassy01's Profile:

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=780
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502829

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dana DeLouis

Can anybody please tell me how to remove all the users toolbars and
formulae bars

Just throwing this out as a possible alternative...

Sub FullScreenToggle()
With Application
.DisplayFullScreen = Not (.DisplayFullScreen)
End With
End Sub

Perhaps in the Workbook_Open / Workbook_BeforeClose event.
--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"cassy01" wrote in