Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
zimon72

Default xls spool file doesn't automatically link to new xls file

I created a .xls spool file, as an output from a SQL script.

This .xls spool file is the source file for a report in xls. I would
like to automatically update the xls report - when opening - with the
new data from the xls spool file. However, this can only be done if I
also open the source file. And that's exactly what I don't want. I only
want to see the report xls file. Does anyone know how tho do this?

--
zimon72
zimon72's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30592