Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rick in Colorado

Default macros in excel on one pc won't appear in other pc's, why?

I have a spreadsheet where there are two save buttons within the spreadsheet
itself. On several of our desktops these tabs within the spreadsheet appear,
but when the same spreadsheet is saved to disk and opened on another laptop,
those tabs disappear. Why is this and how do I fix it?

All have Office 2003 and XP Pro OS

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NUMBnut

Many times those type of macros are add-ins. You might want to check and see
if the laptops have the same add-ins as the PC. You may check by clicking on
your tools and then add-ins. All the add-ins that you have will have a check
mark next to them. Check the laptop and see if they have the same add-ins
checked.