Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Popeye

Default Keeping track of and totaling hours worked

I keep track of my daily work hours using Excel. I enter starting time
in one column and ending time in the next. I would like for the next
column to calculate the total hours worked and rounded to the next
1/10th of an hour. I know it can be done, but I haven’t figured it out
yet. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Popeye

--
Popeye
Popeye's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30454

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pinmaster

Hi Popeye

1/10th that would be 6 minutes? If so then try this:

=CEILING(B1-A1,TIME(0,10,0))

HTH
JG

"Popeye" wrote:

I keep track of my daily work hours using Excel. I enter starting time
in one column and ending time in the next. I would like for the next
column to calculate the total hours worked and rounded to the next
1/10th of an hour. I know it can be done, but I havent figured it out
yet. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Popeye

--
Popeye
Popeye's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30454