Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
lou sanderson

Default Too few parameters

Excel 2002 SP-2
Windows XP Professional SP-2

Does anyone know just what the 'too few parameters' error is in getting
external data (I get all my external data from MS Access)?

Sometimes I see this error when I have renamed my fields in Acces or if I
have a parameter query or something like that, and rightfully so. But
sometimes I get this error and I can find no reason why - the query runs fine
and the field names havent changed. I used to think it was more 'complicated'
queries in Access (i.e. union queries, left joins, etc.), but now excel is
acting up on a simple select query. I dont get this 'too few parameters'
error....

-Lou Sanderson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson

You will get this error if you misspell an Access field name in
your query. Ensure that everything is spelled properly.

"lou sanderson" wrote in
message