Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson

Default Too few parameters

You will get this error if you misspell an Access field name in
your query. Ensure that everything is spelled properly.

"lou sanderson" wrote in
message
Excel 2002 SP-2
Windows XP Professional SP-2

Does anyone know just what the 'too few parameters' error is in
getting
external data (I get all my external data from MS Access)?

Sometimes I see this error when I have renamed my fields in
Acces or if I
have a parameter query or something like that, and rightfully
so. But
sometimes I get this error and I can find no reason why - the
query runs fine
and the field names havent changed. I used to think it was more
'complicated'
queries in Access (i.e. union queries, left joins, etc.), but
now excel is
acting up on a simple select query. I dont get this 'too few
parameters'
error....

-Lou Sanderson