Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sharpet

Default how do i set up a 'moveable date' on a project spreadsheet?

Could you please let me know if there is a way of in putting a date into a
spread sheet that, if changed, will move all of the payments on to the new
dates
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary L Brown

Have the payment date use a formula to refer to the cell you are changing,
then when you change that cell, the payment dates will change.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.