-   -   how do i set up a 'moveable date' on a project spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64706-how-do-i-set-up-moveable-date-project-spreadsheet.html)

sharpet

how do i set up a 'moveable date' on a project spreadsheet?

Could you please let me know if there is a way of in putting a date into a
spread sheet that, if changed, will move all of the payments on to the new
dates

Gary L Brown

how do i set up a 'moveable date' on a project spreadsheet?

Have the payment date use a formula to refer to the cell you are changing,
then when you change that cell, the payment dates will change.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.