Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HPe

Default Validation lists - Disable scroll-down?

I'm making a validation list with many possible values, which in turn
means that the list gets a "scroller".

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable this? I want the complete
list to be displayed.

Thanks in advance!

--
HPe
HPe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30350

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HPe

Bumping the thread...

--
HPe
HPe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30350
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=500079

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Not using Data|validation, but maybe you could use a combobox from the control
toolbox.

Change the .listrows property to what you want.

(I would think after it gets pretty large, you'd want that scroll bar, though.)

HPe wrote:

I'm making a validation list with many possible values, which in turn
means that the list gets a "scroller".

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable this? I want the complete
list to be displayed.

Thanks in advance!

--
HPe
HPe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30350
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=500079

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HPe

Not quite what I was looking for. But I appreciate the effort. Thanks
Dave!