Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ltat42a

Default How to use data?

Hi All,
I made a spreadsheet to inventory and test hose. I have one worksheet
that has the entire inventory on it, another that lists test results
for this hose. Hose is required to be tested annually. I made two user
input forms to enter the information into the worksheets. Hose sections
will have a unique ID number, location, date that the hose was put into
service, and length of hose.

Hose is purchased, stored in the warehouse. When needed, one (or
more)section(s) of hose maybe issued to one of 30 different companies.
Once it is issued, that company is responsible for testing the hose,
then, report those results back to me.

I'm looking to create a report for each of the 30 companies from the
data that I have in the Test Results worksheet. None of the data will
be sorted,
test results will be entered randomly as I receive the results.

Conversely, I need a report of what I have available in the warehouse.

I need to know what hose has been tested, what hose hasn't.

What the best method to create these reports?

Thanx.

--
Ltat42a
Ltat42a's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24735