Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brent

Default More check box

Okay, i have inserted check boxes from the forms tool bar. I have placed on
in each of approx. 15 rows.

As I type information in a cell and the text "wraps" within the cell, the
row size grows, but the check boxes don't stay in a 1:1 correlation with the
rows.

Any idea on how to "lock" these into place with their respective rows?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

You can do that by right-clicking the checkbox and select the properties
tab.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips