Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mike

Default won't print in landscape

hi,

i have a excel document that won't print in landscape from my computer ---
but it will from another printer. i've tried changing the settings from the
control panel and within the excel sheet but for some reason the settings
won't save and it just won't print landscape. can someone help me?

thanks,
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

The first thing I'd try is to reinstall that printer driver. But that's just a
guess.

After you do this and if it still fails, can you print landscape in any other
application (MSWord?).

--

Dave Peterson