Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Default a complex task

I have a w/book contains 90 sheets out of which 80 sheets are database
sheets.all sheets have similar datarange a1:g1250 and h25:k53.I have a
"dataanalysis" sheet in this w/book after which all database(80) sheets are
placed,this sheet contains a data anlysis template in H1:Y23 range.
Now my task is whenever I open this "dataanlysis" sheet a toolbar 'sheet
data loader' be populated/docked in which all sheet names next to this be
listed(worksheet open event macro).Second part of the task is ,when I select
a sheet name from this tool bar list,data range of that selected
sheet(a1:g1250 and h25:k53) be loaded/copied to this dataanalysis sheet.If I
select another sheet name from this tool bar that sheet data range should
replace the existing data of dataanlysis sheet.Loaded data can not be
modified.Only data analysis I can perform on my template basing on loaded
data base.When I close this sheet the tool bar has to disappear
automatically.Any help from anybody ?