Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
marko

Default I don't want to see scroling which VBA does, adding a progress bar

Hi!
I made some VBA code which takes about 20 seconds to finish and the
selection goes from one row to another and i can see all that. I don't want
to see that, I just want VBA to preform my task and I want the screen to be
still all the time.
And is there a way to add a progress bar so i know when it's finished and
how long will it aproximattly take to finish?
Thanks!

Marko Svaco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trevor Shuttleworth

Marko

use:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
' your code
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

You probably won't need a progress bar as the execution will be much quicker

Regards

Trevor

"marko" wrote in message ...
Hi!
I made some VBA code which takes about 20 seconds to finish and the
selection goes from one row to another and i can see all that. I don't
want
to see that, I just want VBA to preform my task and I want the screen to
be
still all the time.
And is there a way to add a progress bar so i know when it's finished and
how long will it aproximattly take to finish?
Thanks!

Marko Svaco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
marko

Thanks!!!
Now it takes 2 secs not 20 like before!!! Thanks!!!

Marko