Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike A

Default Is Excel able to always show a legend like your help assistant?

I am looking for a function that would allow me to create a legend or data
table that will always be visible no matter where I move throught the
worksheet. Something similar to the Assistant that floats over the document
would be ideal if available.

Thanks

click "I Agree" in the message pane.