Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MAPADMIN

Default Merging information from two different excel spreadsheets

I am using an Excel 2000 worksheet as a contact list. I have a seperate
worksheet that contains two columns, one with names of individuals and
the other e-mail addresses. I would like to set up something, that will
look at the names on the e-mail address worksheet, check if they match
with any names on the contact list, and then insert the corresponding
e-mail address in a cell in the next column. I'm not sure if you can do
this with two different worksheets or if I need to paste all the cells
into the same worksheet. Can anyone help?????

--
MAPADMIN
MAPADMIN's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29977