Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michaela

Default Timecard

I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

See if this is any good

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...201441033.aspx

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Michaela" wrote in message
I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michaela

Hi,

The one I am looking for is simple, the time entry area is in Yellow. it has
time in, lunch out, lunch in, and time out.

It calculates the time and hours for a week and it also calulates OT.

I ran across it a few back on this site but I cannot find it again.

Thank You though

"Michaela" wrote in message
I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michaela