-   -   Timecard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62796-timecard.html)

Michaela

Timecard

I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks

Bob Phillips

Timecard

See if this is any good

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...201441033.aspx

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Michaela" wrote in message
I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks

Michaela

Timecard

Hi,

The one I am looking for is simple, the time entry area is in Yellow. it has
time in, lunch out, lunch in, and time out.

It calculates the time and hours for a week and it also calulates OT.

I ran across it a few back on this site but I cannot find it again.

Thank You though

"Michaela" wrote in message
I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks

Michaela

Timecard

Thanks Everyone I found it again

"Michaela" wrote:

I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks

Bob Phillips

Timecard

Can you share with us where, we can pass it on in future.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Michaela" wrote:

I am looking for a timcard download

I have had it before it is wither timecard.exe or timesheet.exe

If anyone knows where I would be able to find it again

the tables are already set up in it.

Thanks

Michaela

Timecard