Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
spydor

Default Return to cell whose address is stored in different cell

Hi.. Thanks for your help!

I am writing a macro in Visual Basic.

I need to Select a Range from first Cell within the Range, copy the
Range, paste the Range to a location with formulas so I can edit it,
then copy the edited version of the Range and paste it back to it's
orgional location (probably by using the first Cell selected).

I've tried previous property, source range and afew other things that I
couldn't make work.

Got any Ideas????

--
spydor
spydor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28438

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt

Could you define a name for cell and then return to that name?

"spydor" wrote in
message ...