Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Grady

Default Lists and Sharepoint

Currently I have a workbook that contains 50 to 70 budget worksheets for
various programs. The first worksheet is a summary sheet for management to
quickly look at bottom line summaries. I want to publish this sheet as a list
to our share point site without losing the lookups and references to the
detail sheets. So that as detail sheets are updated and changed the effected
bottom line summaries are still represented on the summary sheet and will
also be represented on the share point site. I have been reading about data
view web parts but can't see the connection to Excel. Thank you in advance
for any help or sugestions