Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gino

Default How can I get the monday of a given week number?

I know I can get the week number with the function weeknum(). But now, I need
to get the date of a week number. My report must say From mm/dd/yyyy to
mm/dd/yyyy and not Week n.

Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barbara Wiseman

Gino,
There are 2 or 3 ways of numbering weeks see
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/weeknum.htm

This discussions in excel.worksheet.functions may help too
http://tinyurl.com/7acy5

Barbara