Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bijan001

Default how do I hit return but stay in the same cell to enter a new line

I want to write multiple lines of text in the same cell. I don't want to use
the wrap text function. I know there is some key strokes I use with the
'reutrn' key that lets me do this but can't figure it out! Please help!

Cheers
Bijan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Instead of pressing the [Enter] key....
Hold downt the [Alt] key and press [Enter]

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Bijan001" wrote:

I want to write multiple lines of text in the same cell. I don't want to use
the wrap text function. I know there is some key strokes I use with the
'reutrn' key that lets me do this but can't figure it out! Please help!

Cheers
Bijan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveG