Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
abc answering service

Default how do i get a pop up with reminders of things to do at spacific .

i need a way to get a pop up or something like it that will remind me to do
things at a spisific time during the day and can;t find it in ms office excel
is there a way that i can
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
arkey44

:) If you have "Office" program "Outlook" will do that for you in
Calendar section, Hope that works.

--
arkey44
arkey44's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29871

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Why not use calendar Outlook if indeed you have office installed?

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)