Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bbc1

Default Change passwords Multiple sheets

I have a workbook containing 20 sheets each is password protected with the
same password, I would like to change this password on each sheet without
having to open each sheet and do it individually
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Insert your current password into the UnProtectAllSheets sub and run it

Sub UnprotectAllSheets()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim n As Single
For n = 1 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(n).Unprotect Password:="current password"
Next n
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Then run this one with your new password inserted

Sub ProtectAllSheets()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim n As Single
For n = 1 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(n).Protect Password:="new password"
Next n
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP