Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
shrutikhurana

Default How to put in over 65536 rows?

Hi

How can we put in data on more than the limit for excel - 65536 rows.
I don't want to put them in another worksheet coz I have to link this
with another one using vlookup- which is very convenient for a single
table

please help.

Shruti

--
shrutikhurana
shrutikhurana's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29868

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wjohnson

If you are currently using columns say A thru Z start adding data in AA
thru AZ, or go to an ACCESS Database.

--
wjohnson
wjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29640